Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to process an order on chisholmhunter.co.uk?
- How do I know it is safe to give you my credit card details?
- Where do you deliver to?
- How much do you charge for delivery?
- When will you take the payment from my account?
- Can I track the progress of my order?
- When will I receive my order?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do I return my online order?
- How long do I have to return an order?
- I have received a dispatch e-mail but my order has not arrived?
- Can I contact you by telephone?
- Is there a Chisholm Hunter store near me?
- Are your diamonds ethically sourced?
- What is Price Promise Guaranteed and what are the Terms & Conditions?
Our ordering and purchase process has been streamlined into a 3 stage process:
- Click Proceed to Checkout
- Checkout as a guest, or sign in to your account
All online payments are verified by 3D secure; you will need to be registered for this with your own bank and have an online password for your account.
More details are available at Verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code.
We use the latest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology from Verisign to protect our website and any information retrieved by it.
Unfortunately we are currently only able to deliver to UK and Northern Ireland addresses.
For customer security we can only deliver to the home address where credit/debit card statements are received. A signature will be required to receive your order.
Postage and Packaging is free on all website purchases over £50. A delivery charge starting from £3.95 applies to all other purchases. See our delivery page for further details.
Under normal circumstances payment will be taken immediately once we dispatch your package.
If for any reason we foresee a delay in delivering your order within our normal timescales we will contact you immediately to advise you and ask you to confirm that you still wish to proceed with your order.
We will keep you informed by e-mail at all stages of the order process from confirmation of order details through to dispatch.
When your order is sent out we will also provide you with a Royal Mail tracking number so that you can monitor its delivery.
For most orders we will dispatch your items within 5 working days of order confirmation.
Delivery times may be longer in circumstances where items need to be specially ordered due to size requirements or the item no longer being in stock.
We will advise you of any possible delays when you place your order. See our Delivery page for further details. You will receive an email confirmation at various stages of your order process as well as upon dispatch.
If your order has not been dispatched you can cancel by phoning us on our helpline 0333 210 1857, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:00pm.
Out-with these times please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your order reference number in all correspondence. If your order has already been dispatched see the question below; "How do I return my order?"
We hope that you love your Chisholm Hunter purchase, however on the occasion your order does not suffice, you can return goods to us and we’ll be more than happy to give you a full refund. Please view our returns policy for further details on how to return to us.
A member of our staff will be happy to advise you and guide you through the returns process if required, we can be contacted on 0333 210 1857, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:00pm, or alternatively out-with these times please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days from the day after the goods are received/signed for.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition along with all packaging and paperwork. If returning goods you are under a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them.
- All goods must be returned by a secure postal method at your own expense. You should retain proof of postage until we inform you that the returned items have been received safely by us.
Goods must be returned within 14 days from the day your parcel is dispatched.
This cooling-off period begins the day your order is confirmed and ends 14 days from the day after you receive your order.
When we dispatch your order you will receive an e-mail containing a Royal Mail tracking number.
You can use this to access Royal Mail's Track and Trace system on their website.
This page gives you information of the status of your delivery. All orders are sent using Royal Mail Special Delivery™ Next Day and, depending on your location and the time of year, your order should arrive, at the latest, 3 working days after dispatch. If your item has not been received after this time you can contact Royal Mail direct quoting your Tracking Reference number or contact ourselves.
Although we can take no responsibility for any delivery delays or problems out-with our control caused by Royal Mail or any other carrier we will do all we can to help resolve any delivery problems.
Yes, our telephone helpline is open weekdays from 9am to 5pm (Scottish Public and Bank Holidays excluded). Please phone 0333 210 1857.
Chisholm Hunter stores are located throughout England and Scotland with new stores openings planned over the next few months. To find a store near you please use our Store Locator.
Chisholm Hunter is committed to ethical trading and as such we take the necessary steps to ensure the diamonds we sell are Conflict-Free.
For full information on how we achieve this please see our Conflict Diamonds page.
Chisholm Hunter offer a Price Promise, if an item is in stock with another Authorised Retailer and available for sale at a lower price than we are currently offering, we will endeavour to match the price providing the item is in stock, brand new and comes with a warranty and is from a UK Authorised Retailer. Chisholm Hunter reserves the right to withdraw this offer without notice.